2021 was truly an incredible year for the entire Arora Project team. Read on to learn about some of our biggest accomplishments, campaigns we’ve loved working on, and our goals for an even bigger year to come.
Under the backdrop of a rapidly-changing equity crowdfunding industry and in the midst of a global pandemic, we here at Arora Project still had a remarkable year. Our focus on growth hacking helped us dominate in 2021, and we’re using our momentum as a springboard for smashing our goals in 2022.
As we reflect on our achievements and noteworthy events we’ve seen and been part of this year, we invite you to join us in celebrating and looking to the future.
A Sampling of Accomplishments
We had a great 2021 filled with accomplishments, but we’ve narrowed down our list to things we’re most proud of.
- Hitting $115,000,000 in capital raised for high-growth ventures. That’s right! Since opening our doors in 2016, we’ve helped our startup partners raise north of $115M in capital to help them change the world.
- Maintaining our world-class team, and adding new faces. The Arora Project team has always been incredible! This year, our rapid growth has allowed us to expand and bring new perspectives to the table.
- Recognized as the #4 fastest-growing South Florida startup. We certainly aren’t in this for the awards, but being recognized for our hard work and excellence was an honor.
- Being acquired by Republic. Our acquisition by Republic was the result of years of devotion and dedication by our whole team, and announcing it was the highlight of our year. We’re ecstatic at the opportunity to change the face of capital investing on an even larger scale—as Arora Republic!
Noteworthy Campaigns We’ve Loved Executing
Our partner campaigns performed exceptionally this year, and we’ve truly enjoyed working with every single one of them. The campaigns listed below are just a small sampling of our highest-performing campaigns.
- UpCounsel—This innovative legal services marketplace helps companies save on legal fees by revolutionizing the process of obtaining legal counsel. At the time their campaign closed, they had raised nearly $4,000,000 in capital.
- Atom Limbs—Using proprietary mind-controlled bionic limb technology, Atom Limbs is giving back a dextrous arm—the only one on the market with individual finger control and basic sense of touch—to those who have faced limb loss. At the time of publishing, they’re still live and accepting new investors…and they’ve already raised $2.2 million.
- Rasa—Good for your adrenals, good for the environment and—fans argue—even better than coffee! Rasa is a bootstrapped healthy coffee alternative with a devoted following. At the time of publishing, they’d already raised a whopping $2.7 million—and are still going strong.
- SupChina—The omni-platform where all things China are covered without fear or favor. They’re dedicated to keeping the world informed about this global superpower, and they’ve already raised $1.7 million on their way to making SupChina a household name.
- MobCraft Beer—Mobcraft is bringing crowdsourced beers to the world. In fact, if you’ve been in a bar, restaurant, or grocery store beer aisle you’ve probably seen one of their brews. Their campaign is north of $660K at the time of publishing, and they’re still looking for more investments!
- Cortex—They’re saving money for companies by taking the guesswork out of marketing…and HUGE companies like Mondelez, Toyota, and Marriott are already using them. Their campaign is performing extremely well and they’re about to hit $900K!
- FluentPet—You might have seen Bunny the Dog on TikTok, and watched heartwarming videos of her “talking” to her parents using buttons. They’re literally TikTok famous, and we had the honor of running an ads campaign to send traffic to their raise. This one is closed for investors but they ended their campaign north of $765K.
We’ve Seen Our Fair Share of Press Coverage
Our CEO, Krishan, made appearances in several news publications in 2021, sharing advice and vision with the world:
And when our acquisition by Republic was publicly announced in November, we were featured in the media across the country…:
Our Goals for 2022
The future is bright for Arora Republic! Hot on the heels of our acquisition, we’re in mega growth mode, ready to roll up our sleeves and get to work. Here’s just a few of many goals for 2022 as we navigate this all-new terrain.
- Seamlessly finish our transition into a full-fledged arm of Republic. We’re crossing our t’s, dotting our i’s, and preparing to become official members of this leading FinTech crowdfunding platform.
- Continue our upwards trajectory of excellence as we partner with even more incredible startups. It sounds nearly impossible to beat bionic arms, life-changing coffee alternatives, and talking dogs, but if anyone can do it, it’s us. We’re ready!
- Evolve with our industry so we can always remain on the cutting edge of equity crowdfunding trends. If there’s one thing we’re taking with us from 2021, it’s our incredible adaptability. The equity crowdfunding industry has seen more change and innovation than any other, and it’s kept us on our toes! In 2022, we’re flexing our resilience and diving headlong into changes to come.
- Cement our place as the #1 marketing partner for equity crowdfunding venturists. We look forward to not only remaining at the height of our game, but also working hard every day to get even farther ahead of the pack. And with our new Republic colleagues on our team, we will be unstoppable.
It’s All Up From Here
Since our launch in 2016, every year has been better than the last, including 2020. We’re so fortunate to have the opportunity to continue our upwards trajectory in 2022 and beyond. And if you’re ready to empower your own goals with an equity crowdfunding raise, we’d love to have a conversation.
Oh, and 2022? We’re ready for you. Bring it.